Friday, August 2, 2013

What About Bob ?


WHAT ABOUT BOB?.. Now, that's a deep subject.. at least as far as I'm concerned.


Yeah I know.. there was a movie starring Bill Murray back in 1991.. by this name.  I've heard this expression over & over & over again.. by people thinking they are cute or witty by bringing it up.  Ohh well.. then I'm NOT above using it for my own purposes.

 
I looked up the movie & one of the favorite quotes from the movie was "He's Never Gone."  Hopefully, this Blog will never be gone either.. at least not for a long while.

  Another quote or expression from the movie (see the insert photo) is- "I feel good.  I feel great.  I feel wonderful."  Don't ya just get the vibe?..  I'm starting to feel it now.

  That's about all that I can think of right now.. without blabbering on & on.. okay-- I'm already doing that ?  ok-- I'll quit until I think of something more profound.  But be sure to come back-- you won't want to miss my profoundness-- and I promise that it's on the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment