Friday, August 2, 2013

Bob the Wino

 

"Caught in the Act"- Bob the Wino - I've actually taken a bit of flack on this picture over the years. That's why it usually remains "in hiding".. but for this RARE OCCASION it is unveiled-for all of the world to see.. Here's the Real Scoop.. this pic was taken at the now-defunct {out-of-business} restaurant The Wrenn House back in the day. I was having lunch there with a friend when I noticed this humongous bottle of wine up on a shelf. As you can see by the picture {none of the objects have been either photographically or digitally enhanced or altered}, this bottle is rather large. It struck me so that I had to ask the manager if we could get a picture of me with it. It's really a favorite photo of mine- however, so many people try to misrepresent it that I don't usually showcase it. 




--Enjoy It while You Can !--

No comments:

Post a Comment