Friday, March 28, 2014

LUNCH @ ROMANO'S

   I ate lunch today at one of my favorite places, Romano's.  My best friend Ruth and I go there occasionally to eat lunch.  It's probably her all-time favorite restaurant.

  We had spaghetti and pizza today.  Their pizza is fantastic and the slices are huge.  Their Friday special is two slices of pizza and a drink for $6.95.  You may say, "Just two slices of pizza?"  Yeah, but their TWO SLICES is like a whole pizza.  I sorta wish that I'd taken the picture BEFORE I started eating, but then I was pretty hungry today.  So one-and-a-half slices were gone before the thought occurred to me to document our lunch.
  
  Here's what my friend had : spaghetti.  She loves the spaghetti and also the baked ziti and chicken parmesan.  I highly recommend this place to anyone living in the Salisbury, NC area, or when passing through.  We are on I-85 between Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, halfway between Charlotte and Greensboro.

  If you love Italian food, this is the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment