- Publish and Sell Your e-Books
- Writing and Selling Self-Help Books
- Introduction to Internet Writing Markets
-  One of those writing projects, "SAY WHAT?-- Everyday English Expressions Explained", already occupies a page on my site. CLICK ABOVE on the link to go to that site. It is a collection of popular English colloquial expressions. As time permits, I hope to research them more and develop a commentary explaining the origin and meaning of these expressions which we use so often in our everyday speech.
My other projects [ presently on the backburner ] include :
-  Another of those projects, "The Sports Widow's Guide to Football", is also in progress, and this unfinished project is now downloaded to this site and I offer it for you to read and enjoy, and also to leave me comments and suggestions.
-  "Make This Job and Love It" [an Enterpreneurial Business Guide];
-  "JFK Plus 50 : 50 Questions Still Left Unanswered" [a research and expose of the Kennedy Assassination];
-  "As E-Z as A-P-C" [an easy-to-read how-to book for beginning computer users];
-  a yet untitled Guitar Workbook & Video for beginning guitar players; and
Quite an ambitious and challenging group of writing projects, if I do say so myself! I'm aware that these projects will take some time to complete, but I've been "thinking" over these in my mind for some time now [a period of years], and I'm about ready to get serious about pouring my heart into actually finishing a few of them.
-  "Sidekicks & Second Bananas : TV & Movie Role Players from the Golden Era" [a biographical sketch of many of the unknown but well-recognized background actors and actresses over the last fifty years].
This may be somewhat of a surprise for some of my friends and those of you that might occasionally read my blog site. When you get over the initial shock, I hope that you will choose to support and encourage me in this endeavor. Thanks to all of my friends and hopefully you will be holding or reading a completed version of one of these projects in the not too distant future.